Panchgani is strategically located at the confluence of five hills of the Sahyadri Mountain ranges with stunning views and a perfect weather. There are many interesting things to do in Panchgani that the tourists can enjoy the local culture and visit the places of interests With breathtaking valleys, winding rivers, scenic mountains and scattered hamlets.
Top Places to Visit in Panchgani
- Eat fresh Strawberries at Mapro Garden: The fruits here are not only fresh but also worthy and delicious. The Mapro Garden is a popular tourist point in Mahabaleshwar with greenery all around. The berries can be easily packed and taken back home as a savory memory.
- View Table Land: The second largest mountain plateau in Asia is the Table Land. It offers you a vast view of the beautiful tablelands from all sides and mountainous landscape in Panchgani. Horse riding not only gets the heart racing and rush of breeze through your hair and exploring the plateau is considered one of the favorite things to do in Panchgani. Of course! It is definitely worth the view and the adrenaline.
- Paragliding: This hill station a must visit place for the paragliding. You will be always promised with blissful experience, one can fly or take high courses across the level, starting from elementary to advanced level, the flyers can enjoy the bird’s view above from the ground with the help of various paragliding clubs that assures maximum safety with the all required safety equipment.
- Contemplate the amazing views of the Sydney Point: Overlooking the stunning Krishna valley, this point is a famous tourist attraction that treats the travelers with amazing views of Dhom Dam, Pandavgad, and the Mandhardeo hills.
- Keep close to nature’s heart at the Dhom Dam: This dam is located around 21km from hill station and it is constructed in 1976 on the Krishna valley at Wai. it is an ideal place for those adventure buds to indulge in activities like scooter boat rides, speedboat rides, and several others
- Parsi Point: You can view the lush green Krishna Valley and the crystal sky-blue water of the Dhom Dam. The point got its name because earlier in those days it was a famous spot for a Parsi Community. Now it is favorite picnic spot for the tourists because of the games organized here.
- Devil’s Kitchen: It is a place where the Pandavas used to serve their meals from the Hindu epic Mahabharata spent here a significant period during their exile. A cool and calm place to enjoy a small walk and best sightseeing of Dhom Dam and Krishna Valley.
All of these top places to visit in Panchgani offer great trekking, cycling, camping, rock climbing and rappelling and also lots more fun adventure things to do in Panchgani.
If you want to enjoy all the above complete adventure tour. Rathore Adventures is the best choice for safe and affordable packages you can select any package of your choice and for details visit Rathore Adventures